Vapour Vapour

Nice work

First off; Sweet, another Aussie :) I recognized Vodafone.
This is a great animation, even if it's not perfectly done. I still like the idea, and the ending was great. Thank you for sharing this. Cheers!

WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic WGJ4K: Mario Vs Sonic

Not bad

The styling reminds me of Mission Hill, especially the way Mickey is. Not a bad series, really enjoyed watching.

Numa Gone Wild Numa Gone Wild

lmao

I think it would have been better if when he jumped out of the plane, he died, then either went to heaven or hell, and all the demons/angels are dancing to it XD Then he'd have to spend eternity with the song... >>;

Awesome flash ^__^

We're not gonna take it. We're not gonna take it.

^__^

I was just listening to that song yesterday, so it was great to actually see a music video with it [ Music videos = greatest thing ever ] I salute you and your cool vid :)

Disgaea: Episode 3 Disgaea: Episode 3

Yay!

:3 Whoot, this episode was great, and I like the voice actor you chose. Such a pretty voice. Can't wait to see ep 4 now ^__^

MaKd responds:

Yes, I thought she was good too.

Disgaea: Episode 2 Disgaea: Episode 2

Woo

This one was more awesome than the first ^__^ As I said, if you're looking for a girl to voice act.. I'm always available. Although, I might not be girly enough *laughs* Can't wait for the 3rd ep!

MaKd responds:

Thanks for offering, I did manage to contact a girl already though thanks.

Disgaea: Episode 1 Disgaea: Episode 1

Dood

I loved it XD One of the best series I've seen on NG yet. And I'm a flash buff, so I watch a lot of movies o__O

If you're ever looking for voices, give me a shout. I'm a girl, and I like voice acting XD

MaKd responds:

I managed to grab a girl voice actor so she should be pretty good, thanks for the offer.

One Love One Love

^___^ <3

That was, the best collab work, I've ever seen. I'm left speechless, and I'm ready to watch again :3 Thanks to all of you, for making something so wonderful for all of us to enjoy

-Let it B- -Let it B-

Awesome work

^__^ Awesome work from all of you <3 I like the song a lot, and a lot of the animations fit well. Keep up the good work :3

Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite Kanzeni Marin Nitsuite

Bwah

XD I remember seeing this on DA, it's very humorous, and the graphics are great